Mobile Storage Facilities Melbourne
*FURNITURE STORAGE *BUSINESS STORAGE *RENOVATIONS
*DECLUTTERING *GENERAL STORAGE
Mobile Storage From Just $3.30 Per Day
We’re Up To 50% CHEAPER Than Other Mobile Storage Facilities.
Here’s How Our Customers Benefit From Choosing 1800 We Store It:
- Custom Made, Heavy Duty Mobile Storage Units
- Variety Of Storage Unit Sizes To Suit Your Needs
- Store At Your Premises Or At Our Facility
- Removalist Pickup And Delivery Services
- Protective Covers & Packing Materials
- 100% Secure Storage With CCTV & Alarm Systems That Are Monitored 24/7.
Request Your Free No-obligation QUICK QUOTE Today
Melbourne’s Most Trusted Mobile Storage Facility
Established In 2002, 1800 We Store It Has Been The #1 Mobile Storage Facility In Melbourne For Over 20 Years.
You Can Find Us In: Tullamarine, Laverton North, Richmond & Glen Waverley
Mobile Storage Options
At 1800 We Store It, We Create Mobile Storage Solutions To Suit Your Needs.
Just Take A Look At Some Of Our Personalized Storage Options Below.
Our Mobile Storage Unit Sizes
6FT MOBILE STORAGE UNIT
Holds the equivalent of 2 standard
bedrooms of goods.
Height 2.6m, Width 1.8m, Length 2.4m
10 Cubic metres
10 x Felt Furniture Blankets Provided
8FT MOBILE STORAGE UNIT
Holds the equivalent of 2.5 standard
bedrooms of goods.
Height 2.4m, Width 2.1m, Length 2.3m
11.5 Cubic metres
High Cubic Metre Unit, Internal Tie Rails, Ventilation/Moisture Absorption, Padlock Protector, Supplied with 15 x Felt Furniture Blankets & 5 x Furniture Tie Downs.
10FT MOBILE STORAGE UNIT
Holds the equivalent of 3 standard
bedrooms of goods.
Height 2.9m, Width 2.4m, Length 3m
16-19 cubic meters
High Cubic Metre Unit, Internal Tie Rails, Ventilation/Moisture Absorption, Padlock Protector, Supplied with 20 x Felt Furniture Blankets & 5 x Furniture Tie Downs.
20FT MOBILE STORAGE UNIT
Holds the equivalent of a standard
3-4 bedroom home.
Height 2.9m, Width 2.4m, Length 6m
32-38 cubic meters
High Cubic Metre Unit, Internal
Tie Rails, Ventilation/Moisture Absorption, Padlock Protector, Supplied with 40 x Felt Furniture Blankets & 10 x Furniture Tie Downs.
Want to know more about Us?
Mobile Storage Facilities and Companies Melbourne
Mobile storage companies are all the rage these days as they offer new and ingenious alternatives to traditional self-storage. The idea behind their service is quite simple: a storage unit(s) is delivered directly to your location. You then load it according to your needs and schedule. Once the storage unit is packed, you lock it and the storage company’s team returns to pick it up and transport it to a nearby facility for safekeeping. However, you can choose to keep the unit onsite at your premises for the duration of your storage needs. You may also go for a premium service where professional removalists will do all the heavy lifting for you.
With their emergence on the market recently, mobile storage companies are relatively new and customers are still learning about the unique benefits their services have to offer. However, many have already proven that mobile storage offers the ultimate in accessibility, convenience and value for money. You no longer have to rent a moving truck, pack it, drive to a storage warehouse, unload the truck and return it. All you need to do is make a phone call and the storage unit(s) is delivered straight to your doorstep.
To learn more about the numerous benefits of mobile storage, please click here.
What to Look for in a Mobile Storage Company
- Reputation – A good reputation is important for existing and prospective customers as it indicates an excellent track record and a loyal customer base. Moreover, a reputable storage company is less likely to risk its brand by resorting to dubious practices.
- Experience – Industry leaders are the ones with years, if not decades, of experience catering to the unique and personalised needs of their customers. They have the experience and know-how to professionally complete even the most complex undertakings, allowing them to consistently deliver top-notch service.
- Expertise – Go with a mobile storage company with the knowledge and skill to get the job done right every single time. Such companies have experienced and professional staff and the necessary tools of the trade.
- Wide range of services – The best in the business does not stick to a one-size-fits-all service. Choose a company that can give you options based on your storage requirements and preferences. For instance, you can opt to do the packing yourself or have professionals do all the hard work. You should also be able to choose whether to keep the storage unit in your premises or at a storage facility.
For further details on different service options, please click here.
What to Look for in a Mobile Storage Facility
- Security – Strict security measures are crucial to protect your prized possessions. For peace of mind, make sure that the storage facility has standard security features which include lockable access and 24/7 CCTV cameras. You should also take into consideration alarm systems, insurance, and fire safety.
- Accessibility – Not all mobile storage facilities are open 24/7, but for most customers, access on weekdays during business should be standard. You just don’t want to find yourself urgently needing an item and not being able to access it.
- Cost – The price of the storage unit and the storage facility must be reasonable and within your allotted budget. It is advisable to shop around and request 3 quotes then compare the prices so you can get the best value for your money. Try to stay away from companies that offer suspiciously low quotes; this is a red flag and a sign that they are cutting corners on the condition and security features of their facility.
For more details about cost and calculations of cubic metre capacity, please click here.
Thank you for reading our company blog on ‘mobile storage companies and facilities Melbourne’. Let our team of professionals answer your storage queries today. Call us on 1300 407 019 or email us at [email protected]. You can also get a quick quote by clicking here.